With more than three decades of active experience in medical oncology, Dr. James Stark provides expert testimony and consulting on a spectrum of medical issues:
- Breast Cancer: Failure to diagnose breast cancer is the most common cause of malpractice litigation among cancer cases.
- Colon Cancer: Colon cancer is among the slowest growing common adult tumors and common to miss in diagnosis.
- Lung Cancer: Few diseases are as misunderstood by plaintiff’s attorneys as lung cancer.
- Chemotherapy Complications: How does one analyze complications during chemotherapy?
- Failure to Screen Issues: Do you have a case when your physician doesn’t screen for illness?
- Doubling Time: Can Doubling Time analysis help? Is it science or junk science?
Contact Dr. Stark today at 757-676-6354 for more information on his services.